Hey everyone! I hope you’ve all had wonderful summers and are just as excited as I am for Fall weather to finally be coming around! The summer and start of the school year were both absolute whirlwinds! I jumped from working 19-20 hours a day for Orientation to sorority recruitment to a full course load and pledging a professional business fraternity (a process I am still currently undergoing but it’s been worth every minute so far). I decided to kick off sweater weather with a little bucket list of everything I want to do this season!
- Go to a pumpkin patch.
- Snuggle up in a sweater with a Chia Tea Latte.
- Rewatch all of the Halloweentown movies.
- Pass out candy on Halloween.
- Try a new soup recipe.
- Rake leaves and take an artsy photograph of them (can you blame me?).
- Switch my lipsticks over to darker shades of reds and browns.
- Take a walk through the main quad on campus once the leaves change.
- Remind those in my life how thankful I am for them.
- Eat a piece of warm apple pie.
What are some of the fun Fall activities you guys are wanting to do this season? I definitely may want to add some to my list! Missed you all and much love!!